Semester 2: Announcements
March 25-March 29
- Tuesday, March 26th is Kuhio Day. Thereʻs no school.
- Welcome back to school! We hope you had a great break
- Itʻs Spring Break. Our office is open, but thereʻs no school for students.
- Next week is Spring Break. March 18-22 there will be no school for students. Our school office will be open that week.
- 3/8 - Student led conferences - No school for students unless itʻs your conference time.
- 2/25 - WASC visitation begins
- 2/28 - Pueo Discount Card sales close
- 3/1 - Spirit Day to support Read Across America - wear crazy socks or come dressed as a twin.
- 3/1 - Pueo Discount Card money collected is due along with any unsold card
- 2/18 is Presidents's Day. There is no school for students.
- 2/19 - Pueo Discount Card sales begin.
- 2/15 is Teacher Institute Day. There is no school for students.
- 2/8 - Friday is a PTSA Movie night in the cafeteria. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Movie is over at 8:00.
- Thank you to everyone who came to help on Saturday's Garden Work Day!
- 2/1 - Friday is a Planning and Collaboration Day for teachers. There is no school on Friday.
Please join us on Saturday, January 26th, from 8:00-10:00 am for our next Garden Workday! Volunteers need to bring appropriate footwear, water bottles and sunblock if needed. Light snacks and water will be provided as well as all required gloves and tools. If anyone wants to bring personal gloves and tools they are more than welcome to do so. We will be painting (if weather permits), so clothes need to be paint friendly. All students need to have an adult with them. No drop-offs please! Please meet in our school garden.
January 21 - 25
- 1/21 - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day - school is closed
- 1/26 - Garden Workday - 8:00-10:00 (see details above)
- 1/7 - Teacher work day - no school for students
- 1/8 - Students return to school